Research Line: Health and Wellness
Coordinator: Helena Espírito Santo
This research line is structured in three complementary themes:
- Studies of emotional processes, neuropsychological dimensions and social processes throughout the life cycle:
- Emotional regulation and schemas; early maladaptive schemes; social mentalities and affection and attachment systems; parental behaviors; trauma and dissociation; and phenomenology of health risk behaviors.
- Social support networks and mental health; social support in vulnerable populations; and family.
- Neuropsychological dimensions in health and disease.
- Studies on Therapeutic Programs and Processes: In this area the therapeutic programs, and different therapeutic processes and their results are approached.
- Psychometric Studies: In this theme, we have been adapting and validating instruments of psychological and neuropsychological evaluation.